Teva Ember Commute Waterproof HP70030 - Grey/Olive
- The Teva® Ember Commute Waterproof boots have a street-ready look with the perfect combination of easy style, waterproof protection, and interior comfortthat will see you to and from the office and beyond no matter the weather.
- Sneaker boots are made of a waterproof leather and suede upper that protects against the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Durable ripstop vamp with quilted stitch details for an adventure-ready look.
- The leather for these lace-up boots was sourced from tanneries certified by the Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry.
- Webbing was made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®.
- Waterproof bootie membrane helps keep out the wet element for added comfort.
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue.
- Interior has an Aegis® treatment that keeps smells at bay for a fresher foot environment.
- Soft microfiber lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Cushioned PU footbed provides underfoot comfort and puts a spring in your step.
- Lightweight EVA-foam midsole provides added cushioning and shock absorption.
- Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole has a rugged lug pattern for excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Weight: 9 oz